Follow Max MacGillivray and Gareth Jones as they motorbike from London to Cape Town! En route they will be visiting amazing farms and fresh produce growers to educate kids and their families on great fresh food!
We are raising money for three great charities
You can donate to our great charities via our JustGiving page
Great Fruit Adventure
We want to get kids excited and knowledgeable about fresh food, adventure and Africa! Join us and help spread the word to make this change for our next generation.
Did you know…
- The cost of obesity to the NHS in the UK is £5 billion per year
- Fruit & Veg consumption are critical to tackling type two diabetes
- Obesity is the number 3 global social burden after smoking and war/terrorism
- The UK consumes 240g of fruit and veg a day but the recommendation is 400g
- Children consume up to 85% more fruit and veg when they have fun names or shapes