Max and Gareth are back from the Great Fruit Adventure! And what an adventure they had… travelling some 18,000 kilometres, through 18 countries, meeting and greeting over 5,000 school children and experiencing first hand life on fresh produce farms throughout Africa.
2 men, 18 countries, 18,000 km, ONE Mission – meet, learn and educate about fresh produce. London to Africa – DONE!
We Grow Sunshine!
Enter our drawing competition!
Draw us a mascot for our ‘Great Fruit Adventure’ book series and WIN a signed copy of the book and 6 copies for your school library.
We are raising money for three great charities
You can donate to our great charities via our JustGiving page
Great Fruit Adventure
We want to get kids excited and knowledgeable about fresh food, adventure and Africa! Join us and help spread the word to make this change for our next generation.
Did you know…
- The cost of obesity to the NHS in the UK is £5 billion per year
- Fruit & Veg consumption are critical to tackling type two diabetes
- Obesity is the number 3 global social burden after smoking and war/terrorism
- The UK consumes 240g of fruit and veg a day but the recommendation is 400g
- Children consume up to 85% more fruit and veg when they have fun names or shapes